Frank Peterson was born in 1963 in Hamburg and raised near Lübeck. After living for six years in Munich, Madrid and on Ibiza, Frank now commutes between Hamburg and Miami, Florida.
Frank is the founder and owner of Nemo-Studios and omeN-Publishing and the international award winning recording and touring act Gregorian. Apart from Gregorian, Frank has done productions for artists like:
• Enigma • Alannah Myles • Justin Timberlake • Sarah Brightman
• José Carreras • Tom Jones • Andrea Bocelli • Placido Domingo
• Errol Brown • Ofra Haza • Paul Stanley (Kiss) • Backstreet Boys • Sandra
• Josh Groban • Alessandro Safina • Mario Frangoulis • Marky Mark
• I Muvrini • Florent Pagny • Ricardo Cocciante
For record sales exceeding 60.000.000 units Frank has received more than 160 gold and platinum awards from 42 countries on all 5 continents.
He has also composed and/or produced music for international blockbuster movies and global advertising campaigns and produced/directed global concert tours as well as TV-programmes for Sarah Brightman and Gregorian.
Frank plays drums, keyboards and bass, his hobbies are boating, scubadiving, horseback riding, architecture, design, motion pictures, concerts and stage productions.
Frank’s musical taste is very diverse and ranges from core classical to rock.